Packing Machine definition of design--SANHUAN MACHINERY
First, Packing Machine design is a dynamic concept.
Second, understand the concept of design Packing Machine by the following four aspects:
(1) Packing Machine Design is a visual communication design; it is to solve the product promotion, corporate image promotion, product quality and description of other issues.
(2) Packing Machine design is an engineering design, it is to solve the product protection, transport, storage and other issues, but also address how to reduce environmental pollution, ecological protection issue.
(3) Packing Machine design is a composite design, which combines sociology, economics, psychology, and physics, chemistry, machinery, materials and other disciplines of knowledge, skills.
(4) Packing Machine designed to meet the needs of a design, which in line with the human aesthetic needs of life, production technology, environmental and ecological requirements, product protection, transportation and sales requirements.
(5) to master a variety of design performance skills, including a variety of font design and use of a variety of illustration image rendering and use of a variety of specific product-related Packing Machine scheduling methods.